Associate Data Analyst | Informa Intelligence - Atlanta, GA
The Analyst is an owner of Asset Intelligence data products and a contributor of insights for EquipmentWatch, an industry-leading analytics and benchmarking source for off-highway equipment. This position will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of customer-facing products through data acquisition, cleanup, and verification of their respective data products segment.
The Analyst works with analysts and managers to monitor and support data acquisition and cleansing, including but not limited to equipment market observations, specifications, values, and other related benchmarks.
The ideal candidate understands the need for data accuracy and cleanliness; is also familiar with data management best practices and a strong understanding of data ETL processes. The company is in a high-growth phase and the ideal candidate is an individual with an interest in heavy equipment or analytics and the ability to develop further in this role. This position is based in Atlanta.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the development and maintenance of customer-facing products and insights throughout the business
- Supports analyst teams in developing or maintaining ETL requirements and calculations
- Uses market insights and expertise to refine business objectives and product vision to meet market needs
- Develops expertise and innovation for quality control processes supporting Asset Intelligence products
- Clearly communicates needs with analyst and management staff
- 1-3 years of experience in data collection
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to consult, partner, and work effectively with analyst leaders and business partners across cultures and functions
- Ability to analyze data and communicate insights effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Software: Exposure to data modeling and/or SQL or R programming languages
- Industry experience a plus
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain a competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- Parental Leave